Abstract submissions for the 5th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress 2021 are now closed
POSTER PRESENTATION RE-SUBMISSION
If your submission has been identified as needing re-submission; all of these submissions are now undergoing the final round of review and we will be in touch with submitters shortly to advise the outcome.
UPDATED CONTENT SUBMISSION
All accepted abstracts into the program either as an oral or a poster presentation are required to submit updated content for their submission prior to the new Congress dates (5 – 8 June 2021).
We are asking all accepted submitters to revise their work and submit updated content to include any new findings, new results or late breaking content.
This re-submission will apply to all accepted submissions (oral and poster) within the program and is compulsory.
The online submission portal will re-open in October 2020 for you to submit your revised work by no later than 9 April 2021.
Important: As recently announced, the 2021 Congress will be fully virtual. Please note that all accepted submissions are still required to update their content and re-submit for this format.
We are delighted to be able to partner with the Asian Journal of Ophthalmology and Kugler publications to publish the APGC abstracts accepted by the Scientific Committee for the congress.
As the 2021 Congress will now be held in a virtual format, travel grants will not be applicable in 2021. Instead these will be reinstated in 2022 when an in-person congress is expected.
- Epidemiology and Economic evaluation
- Glaucoma Imaging and Diagnosis
- Medical Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Basic Research and Pathogenesis
SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submitting authors must declare that the abstract/s submitted are the original work of at least one author/presenter
- All accepted presenters are required to register, pay, attend and present their material at APGC2020
- No funding is provided to presenters
- If the submission is selected, consent is provided for the presentation slides (for oral presenters), video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation/poster presentation to be used and published by APGC2020 including being provided to delegates of the APGC2020 Congress
- Submitting authors must declare the work described in the abstract/full paper has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules
- Submitting authors must declare that their work does not conflict with any existing copyright agreements with alternate publishers
Abstract submissions for the 5th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress 2020 are now closed